Dine and Film Evening 26th February 2016
Caffi Gwynant is now open!
Spring Opening Times:
Open every Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun.
A good friend of ours, Mr Cemlyn Jones is organising a fundraising evening at the cafe On Friday 26th of February with all proceeds going to the Nepal Earthquake Appeal. It would be good if we could fill the evening and rise as much money as we can!
Full details are:
- Fundraising "Dine & Film" @ Caffi Gwynant on Friday 26th of February, 2016.
- Evening Meal served at 7pm.
- Dahl Bhat (traditional Nepalese meal of Rice, Lentils and Spices served with Roti and Nepali Mango Chutney) followed by sharing platters of Nepali Desserts.
- Feature Film to start at 7.45pm (ish)!!!
- The Epic of Everest:1924 documentary about the Mallory and Irvine Mount Everest Expedition. After a digital restoration in 2013, the film was re-released in UK cinemas.
- As this is a fundraising evening tickets are £20 each which includes a raffle.
If you are interested in attending please inform Mr Cemlyn Jones so he can book you in.
We hope you can make it and help us raise as much as we can for this fantastic cause.
Paula (Caffi Gwynant)
Follow Caffi Gwynant
Spring Opening Times
Open every Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun
(9am - 5 pm)
Summer Opening Times
Monday : 9am - 5pm
Tuesday : closed
Wednesday : 9am - 5pm
Thursday : 9am - 5pm
Friday : 9am - 5pm
Saturday : 9am - 5pm
Sunday : 9am - 5pm